Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

The most important question. Can you ride Chipsqueeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

I like how the bridge zone got (re)titled Volkanon Bridge.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

So, while you have seeding plans for your farm, but couldn't you save some effort by having your animals at least water your plants?

And We know that Platinum and silver hammers are the most effective.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

CptWedgie posted:

Well, you can't say that Xiao Pai's slip of the tongue is WRONG, really...

Eliza's too small to be made from the ENTIRE tree, not to mention RF3's protagonist (and pretty much everyone else, considering how it's apparently a plot point in that game) would object to cutting it down. More likely they just cut a branch off and carved it into a box.

Yes, I'd have to agree that normally-cute things stop being cute when they reach kaiju size.

Untrue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E07OsHiTSyU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Ah, the Two Worlds method of weapon upgrading. Strapping more weapons to your weapons to make them more weapony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Skippy Granola posted:

I dunno I feel pretty good about this episode :shrek:

Thorny and Yami were p sick of ol' skips afterward tho hooooo boy.

The real reason for commentary death.

• Locked thread