Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
Thorn, if that cute calf gets sick because its got no food, there'll be hell to pay! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

That was pretty much my favorite episode of Animal Parade. The radio jockey sound effects and Skippy overloading on cuteness had me in stitches. :allears:

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

You can find pictures of the grown-up kids over here (they look the same until "fully grown").

Both are pretty cute! :3:

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Shei-kun posted:

In the course of a year, Pubert:

Fell off an airship and lost his goddamn (selective) memories.
Saved four people from horrible fates.
Became a millionaire through his own farming and hunting skills.
Became besties with an entire town.
Became a master blacksmith, craftsman, cook, tailor, and potion maker from not knowing his hands from his own rear end.
Defeated an evil empire.
Got a girlfriend.
Grew literal dungeons in his garden.
Proceeded to dominate all the festivals and contests.
Tamed more than one loving dragon and made them cooperate with one another.
Went to hell and beat up everything in it to find the soul of a veritable deity and give it form again.
Succeeded in giving it form again.

Sweet Googly Jesus Pubert.

Is this a game or did you just list the twelve tasks of Anime Hercules?

• Locked thread