Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Now, Red! Seal the deal with a catchy one-liner!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that bodigizer was supposed to be an energy drink. That good ol' folk healing remedy of a six pack of red bull and a jar of honey. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Holy crap, Best! Leaping over pits of lava like it aint no thing.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Skippy would probably explode if he found out anyone named a puppy after him.

We need to find the cutest, fluffiest, derpiest animal in the game and name it in his honor.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Oh Skippy, never change. :allears:

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Someone please draw Best and some of the other farmers with anime Yu-Gi-Oh hair after that duelist comment.

ousire fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Apr 6, 2017

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

If Skippy's a dragon the size of a chicken, can I be a chicken the size of a dragon? :v:

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

CptWedgie posted:

I checked, and no, it will not allow you to ride a Mamadoodle no matter what. Not sure why; it's certainly big enough.

Can you ride the tree boss?

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

I'd wish that I too could magically summon sweet guitar riffs on command like Robbie.

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Oh what the gently caress Harvest Moon I did not come here to have these kinds of feels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Congrats on your LP marriage guys! When's the LP wedding? :v:

• Locked thread