Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
And now I need to catch up with the HM LPs.

RareAcumen posted:

Ah, good. That neatly sidesteps the 'Who's on first' confusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdqv5xIsFLM

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jan 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Judging by Bado's portrait compared to Margaret's the main difference seems to be that Dwarven ears, while pointed, are shorter than Elven ones.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Commander Keene posted:

AFAIK, you never meet any male elves, or female dwarves. Just gonna put that one out there.

Actually there are male Elves in the other games.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Did I see Ostrich Egg there? You can raise loving ostriches in this game?

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Unfortunately do to licensing bullshit, Hamtaro's going exclusive to the Japanese version. The localization team confirmed this on Tumblr not long ago that they wanted to keep Hamtaro in the localized game but couldn't.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I'm honestly surprised Harvest Moon doesn't give your character the option to marry either gender like in Stardew Valley.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Mar 18, 2017

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
To be fair, farming communities are fairly conservative so homophobia is unfortunately to be expected.

That clay doll grandpa gave you is a Dogū which is also the basis for this guy, Shakkoumon:

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Digimon and Tamagotchi are made by the same company Thorn! :mad:

In fact, Digimon was made specifically to be Tamagotchi for boys after Tamagotchi itself became a hit with girls.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Jade Rider posted:

Elise sure seems moo-ndere. :v:

Honk but speaking of cows I want someone to gif Best riding the her cow around like the wonderful dumbass she is as well as Hellhole clapping.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Shei-kun posted:

The child of Forte can only be the Best daughter.

Supporting as well.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I feel like the big problem with the character writing in that most of the development for the bachelor(ette)s is locked unless you are specifically romancing them and since you can't romance Elise as a girl, you don't get to see her develop as a character the way we saw Fritz's development.

The only reason we saw Fritz's develop was because Thorn was actively romancing him.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Oh having been marathoning Nash's archive of his What the gently caress is Wrong with You segment, there is a lot of horrifying.

• Locked thread