Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I hope we see the glasses arc animated someday, it's stupid in the best ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Did they show any gameplay? Would like to know what kind of game it's gonna be.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Was hoping for Yakuza Gintama Edition.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Strange Quark posted:

I'm so disappointed.

e: lol I just realized they called him Shinichi in the TL note. Classic gintama scanlation team.

What the gently caress

As for the new episode I forgot how ridiculous the last half of that fight got and they're actually working on the final arc.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Wow I didn't think they would start on the final arc so soon.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Ignis posted:

They've pretty much ran out of standalone episodes to animate. For Slip Arc they animated all bar one chapter, which they're probably leaving for an OVA or bluray special.

I know, it's just I thought there would have been a longer break after the end of the glasses arc.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The ed for the silver soul arc is loving cool.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I just noticed Okita's changing expression during his power up. The entire second half is such a great laugh.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

What was the pond draining in the beginning referencing?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

This actually neat. Hard to believe something I see on a fairly regular basis is an invasive species in another country.

Wark Say posted:

Nope. Still ongoing.

Probably they're just deciding. "Welp, this arc's end is as good a wrap-up point as it'll be" Kinda like how the 2011 HxH anime stopped where it did.

Is it just a bunch of one off chapters now? I can't think of anything else that needs to be covered after this arc resolves unless it's also like HxH and Yorozuya goes to other parts of the world.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That episode was a rollercoaster of emotions Jesus Christ.

Also I like that there is a character who got to appear in the last OP who's sole role is to immediately get chumped by Gin as soon as he appears. That was such a badass cold opener.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I could tell from the voice Mobcop was going to be Yamazaki, but drat did the whole sequence give me a good laugh.

This is the best timeskip arc.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The ED is almost out of episodes to cover, guess the end is near.

Dun Dun

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

So with the Anime over, I think, which chapter in th Manga do I pick up from?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Fabricated posted:

Like is this a meme or did it actual for reals end this time

For reals the chapter currently getting translated is the final chapter/epilogue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The final chapter...

https://mangadex.org/chapter/644665/1