Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I'm flying in from the UK I'll be in Orlando from the 26th until the 5th, got tickets booked for Mania, post-mania smackdown and NXT, will definitely be going to Kaiju Big Battel as it was the highlight of my trip to Texas last year.
I've got a 14 day pass to the universal parks and Busch gardens and I'll probably hit up Disney Hollywood studios.

For anyone looking to tailgate there's one happening that is collecting for charity if you search on Facebook for "wrestlemania 33 hangout group" you can find information there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Endless Mike posted:

On the plane to Orlando right now and there's clearly several other people going to WM. One guy carrying an nWo belt, another in an nWo shirt, and one in a Nakamura shirt. Plus me and my buddy.

Just wait til you get here the place is swamped with wrestling fans

It stinks

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
One of the guys I'm with is a big fan of roman reigns and has been for a while I still can't tell if he's being ironic but if he is then he's dedicated as he paid to meet the guy last year and again this year.

I presume everyone is going to Kaiju Big Battel? I might be soloing it so if you see a mostly drunk bald English guy feel free to say high and make me feel less of a loser

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Ralphis posted:

Hangin at the Rosen Inn and I'm in lot 9 for WM. Anyone tailgating it?

There's a big tailgate party planned have a search for "Wrestlemania 33 hangout group" on Facebook

• Locked thread