Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Mob posted:

I'll pay $1200 to park further away and not have to ride a shuttle with that sleeveless jabroni

Hogan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

crime fighting hog posted:

Is it worth going to WrestleCon if I don't care about actually meeting wrestlers and standing in line for autographs? I would love to go and nerd out but meeting them has never been a top priority. Or is that pretty much the only reason to go (besides the live shows)?

Wrestlecon itself usually has a pretty interesting card, and this year has the Hardyz vs Pentagon and Fenix, Bobby Lashley vs Jeff Cobb, as well as 10 man tag Captain's Choice with team captains WIll Ospreay and Ricochet (the teams get revealed at the show). They also have a bunch of indy names like Trevor Lee, Shane Strickland, ACH, and Sami Callihan signed to be there.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

oatgan posted:

The convention and the wrestling show are completely separate events taking place in different venues this year

Ah, didn't know that. Hopefully Striker isn't doing PBP for the release of the show this time, kept me from watching Steen vs Tanaka.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Was Janela able to get much out of Marty? I'd imagine Marty's pretty beat up and worn out at this point.

• Locked thread