Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

If anyone is interested in seeing some musical performances I am a part of this shindig.

Our event is the same time as the WWE Hall of Fame, but our show will be going on AFTER the Hall Of Fame, which is when performances start, and is in walking distance from the arena where the HOF if taking place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

oatgan posted:

i had fun at the (brief) mega-ran and kinetic show last year

would recommend to anyone staying up late on friday

Thanks for the recommendation!

I wish you would have introduced yourself. I've never met a goon in the wild. Other than my wife anyway.

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

I posted about our Friday show earlier, but there have been some changes so I am reposting. Rovert favorite Leva Bates will be one of the hosts.

• Locked thread