Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

oatgan posted:

im going to joey janela's spring break

Just got my ticket to that. First ticket I bought to anything that weekend besides the plane ticket. Janela got me hyped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

Beyond is at midnight on the 2nd, not noon. Other matches for that show are:

Jeff Cobb vs. Keith Lee
Da Hit Squad vs. Elgin/Cage
Deonna Purrazzo vs. LuFisto
AR Fox vs. John Silver
Janela and Penelope Ford vs. MYSTERTY OPPONENTS!

Ktik
Jul 10, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

CZW looks real fun so me and sunsweet got tickets. Anyone else going?

Still debating on the Saturday night show, but that one is really interesting to me and probably going to get my money.

Utterly shocked today when I saw WrestleCon's Supershow sold out. I didn't think anything was close to selling out, yet it did. Anyone have two extras? My email is thektik on gmail incase I get lucky.

• Locked thread