Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
It's time to bring our adventure to an end. We've come a long way in search of Princess Toci, and now we've found her. Of course, there's going to be a final boss, but we've fought plenty of bosses already, and they pose little challenge anymore. Granted, the Majin's been acting funny since we got to the castle, but I'm sure that won't cause any problems.

Part 24: Princess Toci Polsy Youtube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

If I were still putting copyrighted music over end credits, I'd do that for the finale. But I've already got something picked out.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

The Darkness didn't come from the Majin; it came from the machines that humans built to harness the Majin's power. They buried it before discovering that the Majin could purify it into crystal (and it's not clear that he could have purified it all if they'd kept running the machines anyway), and the Darkness took on new life from there, eventually taking over the King when he tried to absorb the power from the crystals. At least, that's the impression I got from reviewing the cutscene in part 20. At the end, we see that the Darkness is even powerful enough to corrupt the Majin when he absorbs too much of it, so it wasn't an infinitely sustainable solution to begin with.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

For the finale, I grind to the maximum level for both Tepeu and the partnership, just to see what that looks like. And to get one of the few trophies I was still missing. But the real climax of this video is the culmination of a second playthrough where I skipped some of the upgrades, just to see what happens if the Majin isn't quite strong enough to save the day. The fight with the Majin was considerably more difficult when I had less stamina, and I almost died, but I got through. I almost like this ending more. Pay attention to the pictures that appear during the credits, as well - some of them just show up at different times, but quite a few are completely different.

Finale: The Majin is Not Strong Enough Polsy Youtube

• Locked thread