Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Majin is just so :3: that I love him already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Was not expecting a revelation like that to show up in this game.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Well, I'd say the shadow creatures are pretty alien-looking already, so I hope we don't also have alien shadows running around.

That's a sad history there for Tepeu, but it's kind crazy that nobody ever really gave him a name.

Also Tlatol continues to be very :3:.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Can't wait to see the new Majin power!

I wonder what other enemy types we'll be running into in the future?

Also, I just noticed that Tepeu doesn't speak to any reptiles--so far it's just birds and small mammals.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Maybe the Majin is unaffected by the darkness he swallows due to something in his nature? Or heck, maybe he just has a cast-iron stomach. :3:

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
The lightning powers are pretty drat cool-looking. Also that ship is nice and intimidating.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
I really dig the look and atmosphere of the Chibirias.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Bit of a few sad notes near the end there, but at least the Majin found a friend. Although I can't see how anyone could hate the Majin enough to throw rocks at him. He's so adorable and friendly! :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
Oooo, the mines make for a very pretty area. It's dark, but the purple lighting makes it a more ethereal kind of dark rather than sinister.

• Locked thread