Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
Sooo... I'm guessing that Tepeu was the name of the girl, and that our lovable rogue will be mortified when he finds out that his new best friend has been calling him by a girl's name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010
The number of times they beat you over the head about that scarecrow makes me wonder if one of their playtesters just constantly didn't get it.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

Nidoking posted:

I think they were just trying to make the mechanism for opening the door seem a bit more organic - a bit less "When you destroy this thing, the door will open" and a bit more "There's a scary scarecrow with a mask, maybe you should do something about it, oh hey look the door is open." They won't harp nearly as much on this sort of thing going forward, since we'll be familiar with how destroying masks opens doors. The animals will be delivering more backstory and less hand-holding in the future.

I'm still looking forward to the next hour being full of animals reminding you that the Majin has a wind power now, and them wondering aloud if maybe *precise puzzle walkthrough* might do something.

inflatablefish
Oct 24, 2010

LucyWanabe posted:

Maybe the Majin is unaffected by the darkness he swallows due to something in his nature? Or heck, maybe he just has a cast-iron stomach. :3:

I imagine that'll end up being a plot point, but I'm surprised they didn't give us a hint or a teaser or something.

• Locked thread