Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Nuramor posted:

And now we know where the name Tepeu comes from. I wonder why the Majin would give our protagonist that name.

I could have sworn this was explained already. Spoilers in case it hasn't.

The First King, named Tepeu, could talk to Animals, and talked to the Majin, giving him his name. So when this human comes around, who can also talk to Animals, talks to the Majin, the Majin pays the whole name-giving forward, and names the human Tepeu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Nidoking posted:

Thanks for keeping it the spoiler tags, at least.

I double-checked your spoiler policy before posting. And as I said, I could have sworn this was talked about already, but if you say it's coming up in a couple videos, I shall be patient to refresh my memory.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

You know, through all this, I'm still surprised that the Majin only gets three bars for his special powers. I would have expected him to get a fourth or even a fifth at some point. But nope, it's three all the way through.

• Locked thread