Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
I love the tutorial animals, shame they presumably only appear in this level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

inflatablefish posted:

Sooo... I'm guessing that Tepeu was the name of the girl, and that our lovable rogue will be mortified when he finds out that his new best friend has been calling him by a girl's name?

It is the name of someone Teotl knew but it isn't the girl and I'll leave it at that.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Unfortunately, only the old Tepeu and the current one can understand Teotl so everyone else just assumes that he's a monster.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jun 4, 2017

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
"So we just got the big guy to deal with-” *Teotl punches enemy dead* "And he's dealt with."

My favorite moment of the video, that was hilarious.

• Locked thread