Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hey guys, what's going on?

Winning the NFC West and going to the Divisional isn't too bad for a team missing its best defensive player.

The season ended when Earl went down. He'll be back, here's hoping we draft O line.

Thanks for another entertaining year. Go Hawks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hester absolutely belongs in the Hall, he was Arthur C Clarke's "technology sufficiently advanced so as to be indistinguishable from magic" in football form.

We've never had another player in football like him, every time he was able to catch it you were terrified that he'd break it.

Shame Josh Brown turned out to be a sack of poo poo because I can no longer celebrate his hilarious double armpit takedown of Hester back in his prime.

shirts and skins fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jan 16, 2017

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I don't understand how Tom Cable still has a job. Can someone earnestly explain this to me? His product has been terrible for years and the reasons seem like fireable offenses. He has no eye for offensive line talent and he thinks he can retrain defensive linemen. The Seahawks have a dynasty with a good offensive line coach.

We can't explain it, beyond that he may get a pass from Carroll and Schneider because they invest almost nothing in the line in the first place. But even before that their more highly paid linemen didn't play well, Lynch was just absurdly good at running through tackles.

Think we were rooting for the 49ers to hire Cable much more than anybody in California.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Sup, Packers fans? Falcons offense is pretty good, huh?

Love,
Seahawks Fans

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

nerve posted:

Remember that terrible season where Aaron Rodgers played at an MVP level and the Packers went to the NFC Championship Game

Is this where I make a Brandon Bostick joke?

• Locked thread