Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I refuse to believe that Cam Erving isn't a bottom 5 center. There's no goddamn way there's someone in this league worse at it. Also laffo the front office said they consider Nassib a corner stone of the defense. Need to revamp the analytics department.

edit: also Christian Kirksey is better than Jamie Collins. Collins' habit of blowing TE coverages doesn't deserve the money he wants.

you'remaking the mistake of thinking what pff has to say means anything at all

though erving is without a doubt the worst olineman i have ever seen play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Cavauro posted:

William jackson number three, will be great and not perpetually injured and wash out

artie burns ftw bitch

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Was he good/decent?

he was a bit rough at first and his tackling still needs work but overall i'm pretty pleased with him. especially after he missed basically all of training camp

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Alaois posted:

How was Tyler Matakevich?

Only saw playing time in one game when every other ILB got hurt but he racked up something ridiculous like 9 tackles in the quarter he played lol. he's a little slow but drat if he doesn't always know exactly where the play is going

he was also our leading tackler on special teams so all in all pretty choice for a 7th rounder

• Locked thread