Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

since rex burkhead was able to dance around in the backfield for a long time while playing for a contract against uninterested players and bad backups he should be offered 9 million a year and the Bengals should also be forced to kiss everyone else's grits, big time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

William jackson number three, will be great and not perpetually injured and wash out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it look like I'm the rosted doughnut tonight.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Not sure how many teams' fans would rather cheer for the Bengals even if you don't include regional considerations

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

There is a difference between complaining and pointing out negative things that you wish had been different. Thje difference is this: *honks your nose, gently* now honk mine

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

TBeats posted:

When you win a SB and all you talk about is the negative aspects of that team, you're just complaining.

Man you're right. and another thing, I actually posted the exact definition of complaining and said it was different. I'm a fucken idiot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Things that made you happy: mediocre escapism

Things that surprised you in a good way: CJ Uzomah is good

Things that surprised you in a bad way: Offensive line badly stanked

Favorite Player this season: andey

Unsung hero: Will Clarke

Player you hated beyond belief this season: n/a

Worst storyline about your team: "Dre Kirkpatrick is a top 10 corner" by some horrible announcer. don't give a gently caress or know any stories

Most unappreciated aspect to the team this year by everyone: The rookie WR class is gonna be good as hell

Best win of the season: First Cleveland game was funny and fun

Worst loss of the season: The Dallas game since it was way more domination than any other in spite of the score

What the team needs to do this offseason: suddenly a lot. Pretty sure there won't be much done though

Funniest moment of the season: When AJ Green got put on IR at the last second after thinking he would play

Do you have hope or despair for the future: no

Does anything actually matter weightlifting fairy kim bok-joo

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jan 13, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No Irish Need Imply posted:

1. I don't know if he's good. I think it's telling he can only make it on the field when the Tylers are injured.
2. andey
3. Yeah I like him as a rotational player. I don't know if he sticks around after next year but I hope he does.
4. Boyd and Core... I luv them. Both gotta step up tho
5. What is "a lot"? Aside from taking care of 3-4 contracts, they are pretty stable. They do need to stop playing old guys, though. Let's hope that changes.

1. war eagle
5. I accidentally read that question as "how the heck are you going to get to the super bowl" and got overwhelmed with needed improvements that are unlikely to happen, and the potential of the one key lineman loss that isn't improbable to happen or the two key lineman loss that is unlikely but still gives me a little bit of concern

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 13, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

To get better It's actually necessary that the Browns hit very well on at least 3 of the next 4 drafts, rather than QB or no-QB in one of them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dean Pees doesn't even list peas in his top 5 vegetables. who's the bastard now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Would be funny to see my team have a crazy melt down some how, one day. mmy house collapsed this morning

• Locked thread