Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Cedric Ogbuehi completely sucks rear end and now we're going to have to break the bank for a 36 year Andrew Whitworth. Kevin Zeitler might end up walking because of this situation despite being easily the most consistent dude on our line this year (non-Whit division).

Dre Kirkpatrick did just enough to ensure we make him a big offer, but not enough to really deserve it. Our LBs were collectively pretty bad although they were really dragged down by how horrible Rey Maualuga and Karlos Dansby were. Geno and Carlos Dunlap were studs as usual although they really need help. Hopefully Andrew Billings is ready to step in for Domata Peko, although if Marvin has his way Peko will be starting for us until he's 40.

The kicker situation was a nightmare and we absolutely have to draft somebody.

Jeremy Hill is a pumpkin and should be selling insurance.

Most importantly, Marvin Lewis will still be here to sit comfortably and keep playing dudes who are completely washed. Hurray!

Please post similar complaints about your LOST SEASON here.
Bengals have a lot of cap space because Bengals love to frontload contracts. They COULD extend a lot of people, but let's see if they do.

Peko should come back if he's cheap and with the knowledge that he'll get the boot if the young people we have show up. I'd be fine with that.

Lewis already said there's gonna be a kicking competition and Bullock may/may not be a part of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
YES

https://twitter.com/JimOwczarski/status/815983587447148544

YESSSSSSSSSS

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

a neat cape posted:

I hope you get mocked about losing a regular season football game daily for the next four years you giant baby
uh oh salty ross is posting

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

It'll be 3 in four years.
Remember this whenever anyone says you're fatalistic.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Roasted Donut posted:

artie burns ftw bitch
Was he good/decent?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Dream scenario: we flip McCarron to the Bears to swap firsts + two mid round picks.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Washington fires the entire defensive staff so bring on the rumors.

https://twitter.com/RobCarlinCSN/status/817062875122532352

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Things that made you happy: Andy Dalton
Things that surprised you in a good way: Andy Dalton
Things that surprised you in a bad way: Cedric Ogbuehi
Favorite Player this season: Andy Dalton
Unsung hero: Andy Dalton
Player you hated beyond belief this season: Jeremy Hill
Worst storyline about your team: every storyline around D this team was completely deserved.
Most unappreciated aspect to the team this year by everyone: Andy Dalton
Best win of the season: vs Philly
Worst loss of the season: vs Pittsburgh, the second time
What the team needs to do this offseason: find an RT who can actually play. Find a starting RB who can outplay the corpse of Jeremy Hill. Stop signing washed up vets. Start scouting for a new coach for 2018. Resign Kevin Zeitler and Whitworth
Funniest moment of the season: Bullock missing that field goal in Houston.
Do you have hope or despair for the future: next season hopefully will be better but honestly I hope it's another bad year so Marvin finally gets canned.
Does anything actually matter: Andy Dalton
I'm pretty sure Marvin is gone after next year regardless.

I want Fisher at RT more, he has promise.

Rest of this, agreed.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

What the. That's now how that works at all
You're talking about a guy that posted "49ers win that game 99 times out of 100" after the Ravens won their second Lombardi. This after weeks of guarantees that the 49ers were going to blow the Ravens out of the water.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Things that surprised you in a good way: CJ Uzomah is good

Favorite Player this season: andey

Unsung hero: Will Clarke

Most unappreciated aspect to the team this year by everyone: The rookie WR class is gonna be good as hell

What the team needs to do this offseason: suddenly a lot. Pretty sure there won't be much done though
1. I don't know if he's good. I think it's telling he can only make it on the field when the Tylers are injured.
2. andey
3. Yeah I like him as a rotational player. I don't know if he sticks around after next year but I hope he does.
4. Boyd and Core... I luv them. Both gotta step up tho
5. What is "a lot"? Aside from taking care of 3-4 contracts, they are pretty stable. They do need to stop playing old guys, though. Let's hope that changes.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The Seahawks were the Texans of the NFC.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
dont be mean, the only team that sucks is the 49ers

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

swickles posted:

He should make it, he was so much better than the 2nd greatest that he warrants a spot. It might take a few years and committee selection or something but he should. Dude single handedly won some games my himself when everyone knew he was getting the ball.
He's gonna make it.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

And it's all that matters
But what if the Browns won every game that season, including the Super Bowl? Makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Benny the Snake posted:

What the team needs to do this offseason: Priority one is that o-line. Let Kearse go for salary cap, fire Tom Cable-do everything possible to not just get a decent o-line but to also ensure that a decent offensive coordinator will protect Willson.
I don't understand how Tom Cable still has a job. Can someone earnestly explain this to me? His product has been terrible for years and the reasons seem like fireable offenses. He has no eye for offensive line talent and he thinks he can retrain defensive linemen. The Seahawks have a dynasty with a good offensive line coach.

• Locked thread