Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Things that made you happy: Swept the Colts for the first time ever. I mean, Goddamn, it's been 15 seasons, you'd think it would've happened earlier. Still, both of those games made me happy. And the best thing? Pagano's coming back!

Things that surprised you in a good way: 7-1 at home, the best ever in franchise history

Things that surprised you in a bad way: 2-6 away from home, with both wins coming from within the division

Favorite Player this season:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgT_HrRSrQs

Unsung hero: AJ Boyue. I hope we can keep him :ohdear:

Player you hated beyond belief this season: Tyler Ervin. HOW CAN YOU FUMBLE THE KICKOFF TWICE IN ONE GAME

Worst storyline about your team: the Texans had only one storyline this year.

Most unappreciated aspect to the team this year by everyone: Tight ends did really good this year

Best win of the season: Colts @ home. Down two touchdowns with less than 7 minutes to go, everything fell into place for a crazy comeback. Plus, it was nationally broadcast, so that was nice.

Worst loss of the season: either Patriots game, for different reasons

What the team needs to do this offseason: Fix the offense.

Funniest moment of the season: the ref for Chargers/Texans forgot which quarter is was. We all had a laugh.

Do you have hope or despair for the future: I'm always hopeful about the Texans!

Does anything actually matter: Nothing REALLY matters. We're all gonna be dead soon anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

TBeats posted:

i don't think you need to "fix the offense" as much as "get a QB from a d3 football team"

It's not just QB play. Our offensive line needs work, too.

• Locked thread