Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

We didn't make the playoffs, but neither did the Bengals

Really hard to be upset at this turn of events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

thrilla in vanilla posted:

They very clearly are not, imho. Their offense was Garbo all year long, I don't think it's going to magically get better overnight

2 seasons ago we at least had injuries to blame

Gonna miss Smith. Kinda still mad at the Panthers (who am I kidding, it's just Gettleman) for how he was/is being treated. Really wanted to see him sign a one-day in Carolina if only for the return ceremony/ovation that would have gotten

All I want from the offseason is a chance at getting Tyrod back. I never stopped missing you :cry:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fsif posted:

Everything I've ever heard about Tyrod prior to today was that he was a great teammate and that he's always at the facility at 5:00 in the morning. This is literally the first I've heard even a whisper of him being anything less than a Russell Wilson football bot.

It's transparently an attempt at justifying benching and canning him, and I hope the majority of fans don't fall for that poo poo (I've already given up and accepted that there's going to be an amount thinking they'll find someone better or that EJ can be taught)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"I'm not complaining, I just can't loving understand or shut up about why we didn't go 19-0 and draft every great player always"

Meanwhile I'm just ecstatic I got to a championship parade in my lifetime

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

And if they ever went 19-0, he'd complain about losing preseason games

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

All I wanted to do was forget Sharpe for a year

So of course this is the season Kawalimus can't stop talking about him AND Skip Bayless gets a loving show with him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TBeats posted:

The win was way more fun.

And it's all that matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

But what if the Browns won every game that season, including the Super Bowl? Makes you think.

Someday I really want to see the Browns pull something like this off, if only to see how Rap would react

• Locked thread