Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Chichevache posted:

The Cardinals should be gunning for Romo because God drat could that offense be scary with Johnson drawing pressure.

I think Tyrod would do really well in a Bruce Arians offense. The Cards' o-line is good when he's healthy, and while he can't just shrug off pass rushers like Ben used to do, he's elusive enough to let those wideouts running the deep patterns to get open. And he certainly has a strong enough arm to heave it deep.

David Johnson's incredibly good. His game reminds me a lot of LaDanian Tomlinson's, though he's bigger and a better receiver than LdT ever was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Ehhh i'd be very hesitant giving Rex even a DC gig, just based on his track record as of late. Since it seems like Wade isn't going back to Denver, the Redskins should be backing up a brinks truck full of cash to his house.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Because John Pagano deserved it for coaching such horseshit tackling.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

One of the reasons why i'd be hesitant to hire one of the Ryan brothers (and thus why I wouldn't want either of them near my team) is that it really seems like both of them.. I dunno, it seems like either of them just aren't very good at communicating their concepts to their players. I mention that because Mike Pettine was a Rex Ryan disciple, yet when he ran the Bills' defense in 2013, they still ran a 4-3 base D, and while they were average against the run, they were a very good pass D the one year he was there. I just think both of them heap all these concepts onto their players without any regard as to whether said players fully understand them, and what you end up seeing is how completely disorganized the Saints' D was under Rob, and how much the Bills' defense regressed from their excellence in 2014 under Jim Schwartz to their currently mediocre state.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Apparently Flacco just had his first 4k+ yard season this year.

At 672 passing attempts, drat. I honestly didn't know he was second to Brees in attempts this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
The thing I don't get about the Ravens' playcalling since Kubiak left is why they ditch the run so early in games.

I mean it's pointless to keep calling run plays if you're down 10+ and you're getting absolutely nothing on the ground, but there's been a couple Ravens games i've seen this year where they were getting ok yardage on the ground and then junked it to have Flacco throw 40+ times a game. I don't get it, because he's always been the kind of QB who's been best off when he has a run game to lean on, and when PA is a legit option so he can sling it downfield.

Or I could be totally wrong, I dunno.

• Locked thread