Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:smithcloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jags: :smith:

Outlook: :smithicide:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a patagonian cavy posted:

Perk up, Gus Bradley isn't your HC anymore!

I had hope this year.

Now I have nothing, except hoping Indy, Houston, and the Titans all suck poo poo, as well.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cactus Jack posted:

I still have hope. Not having Gus as the HC is going to add 3-4 wins next season. 6-10 or 7-9 here we come!

Maybe. :smithcloud:

Or we'll be picking top 5 yet again.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Eh, what if the Bills FO thinks Tyrod is just a different flavor of Jay Cutler?

But Cutler was fine? Not great or anything, but Cutler wasn't dogshit.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TBeats posted:

i guarantee you it didn't happen though so it doesn't matter

i wonder how the bucs could have lost in 2002...

no i don't because they won and it rules.

Man, that Tampa/Oakland Superbowl was memorable, just for how bad that asskicking was.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it confirmation bias, or do teams not wait to draft a qb until they have the other major holes (especially the o-line) plugged anymore? I could understand if the next Peyton or Luck is sitting there, but if you're reaching for somebody else, you'd think they'd wait.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fred Taylor for the HoF, imo. :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Someday I really want to see the Browns pull something like this off, if only to see how Rap would react

I wanna see them go, then totally melt down against an on-paper inferior team, and lose by like forty points, just to see Cleveland burn like Detroit in the Crow.

Randaconda fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jan 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pats fans have the strangest persecution complex, after their team has been caught blatantly cheating over and over again.

• Locked thread