Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

well, the bears are on the endless quarterback/head coach carousel again, it's hard to see this team winning in the forseeable future unless they sell the team or somehow luck into a good quarterback, but it's also impossible to see the bears ever having an elite qb. the only time that's happened is when I picked up Zak Kustok in Madden 05.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bears haven't had a good safety since mike brown and i want them to draft hooker

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the browns have future nfl superstars Ibrahim Campbell and Dan "Superback" Vitale

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Things that made you happy:
Jordan Howard owns
Things that surprised you in a good way: Leonard Floyd is good, Cam Meredith is an actual NFL player
Favorite Player this season: Howard
Unsung hero: The Heroic Daniel Braverman, if only he would put in a game to record a Stat
Player you hated beyond belief this season: Everyone on this team is bad
Worst storyline about your team: Anything about Jay Cutler. I'm loving sick of Jay Cutler takes. Jesus christ, the Cutler takes. No, Matt Barkley is not better than Jay Cuter.
Best win of the season: Owning Minnesota on MNF after a spate of national games where the Bears were scraped out of whatever arena they got clobbered in. Or, one of their other two wins.
Worst loss of the season: JOHN FOX YOU DUMB loving COWARD WHY WOULDN'T YOU RUN IT TWICE, WE ALL KNEW RODGERS WOULD DO THAT
Funniest moment of the season: The time I went to a game and saw Barkley throw five interceptions and there were like 5,000 people left at the end and everyone was completely disgusted. RUNNER UP: Any time the Bears did something competently and irritated other teams.
Do you have hope or despair for the future: The Bears are hosed for the forseeable future, the only thing I can hope for is that Aaron Rodgers finds a higher calling than professional football and retires to a life of wealth and comfort and not ruining the sport by being impossibly good. I can't imagine the Bears actually acquiring a good quarterback.
Does anything actually matter: Northwestern football matters.

GOODBYE MY SAINTLY PRINCE

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jan 10, 2017

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

can't stop thinking about the roster of castoff, free agent, and otherwise available and unwanted quarterbacks that could have won this game instead of brock osweiler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The coolest bear of my lifetime was Peanut Tillman, but Hester was pretty drat close. Shame lovie kept trying to make him a receiver, but that dude made teams poo poo their pants every week, including that sick-rear end johnny knox kick return fake called back by the biggest bullshit penalty in the history of Special Teams.

• Locked thread