Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

ParanoidInc posted:

also okada was the right choice to win you marks
kenny's goddamn fantastic but i can't not mark for THE loving SPINNING TOMBSTONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
And that vision was of a hospital room

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

handsome only face posted:

did dave really give okada/omega 6 stars. that's some major hyperbole. i didn't like it more than any okada/tanahashi match but maybe i shouldn't have had the english commentary on
i bet he gave an extra star for that absurd rainmaker nearfall, but i still ain't willing to rank it above any of the ajpw top tier

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Do it ironically posted:

The Omega match was really great but gently caress me am I the only one who thinks all those spots where they landed on their head is just being loving stupid? I don't get how knowing what we do about head injuries anyone would do poo poo like that, have fun with your Alzheimer's and CTE
To me, it felt like I was watching a bigger version of that balls out match between Omega & Ibushi from a few years back in DDT. Omega/Okada feels like a unicorn in terms of stiffness and brutality, and I think any sort of future rematch will play it safer and smarter. Actually, I don't think either man will go that hard in any match they wrestle in ever again.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Lid posted:

I will defend the Destino for being the only Sliced Bread that when executed properly actually looks both cool and that it can hurt.

This gif is mesmerizing to watch. It must take a lot of strength and balance to flip yourself over using mainly your opponent's arm as a pivot.

• Locked thread