Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
I cannot even believe what Ive just seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Watched the whole show and thought it was a little better than last year (which was amazing). Overall the top four matches were better than last year's top four as a collective series. I'm still processing the main event but thought it was clearly better than the other three, but that's cool that there's some disagreement.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Forceholy posted:

So as a relative NJPW newbie, is New Years Dash worth watching?

Yep. It's mostly tags and the guys (understandably) take it fairly easy in-ring, but there are new angles and it's fun. It's not as high octane as Raw After Mania tends to be but I don't mean that in a bad way.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Thread might be winding down soon but can we all please keep an eye on prowrestlingtees or whatever NJPW merch outlets for that Suzuki-gun jumper. Holy poo poo I need that jacket.

• Locked thread