Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

lets go kenny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

good heat for surprise big mike!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this is great so far

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/bruiserbrady/status/816548930938961920

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does anyone have the gravure dvd links for the girl with the red ponytail

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Captain Magic posted:

I think it is pretty cool Cody gets to do a Tokyo Dome show

CJ Parker, less so

youve got this backwards, actually

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

enjoyed every match so far

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it was weird that yano's tron was like hey look at all these random partners ive had for the tokyo dome! bob sapp, muta, marufuji, the briscoes! anyway here's my stable mate ishii

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Frankston posted:

That is one unattractive dude

whiff

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

he seems more clear-eyed than when he got concussed in the bosj finals against oreilly, at least. hes one of the best sellers in the world tbh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

will ospreay's neck would disintegrate about 5 minutes into this match

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Is the the RevPro title Shibata's holding?

ya

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/enuhito_eng/status/816598497789087745

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

*little japanese girl voice* naitoooooo~~~~~

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I don't think they've typically announced it beforehand

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this owns

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

dsriggs posted:

TEAM 2000 REUNION and also Cheeseburger is there

e: Tiger Hattori is an rear end in a top hat

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i managed to figure out TENSO forwarding and the kinpuro customer rewards order page to get stuff from new japan mailed to me

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

consider that it is hilarious and owns that his move is called that. also he basically works a megaman gimmick where he takes people finishing moves and used to enter to literal megaman music and his name is omegaman

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i don't enjoy the VOW flagship podcast a lot generally but they made some strong points in support of the kushida/hiromu match on their recap ep. basically hiromu is a perfect foil for kushida in being a similarly time-themed wrestler with a '80s aesthetic except that kushida is a great technician who has proven over the last year that he can beat any other junior in a legit wrestling match, and hiromu is a total lunatic who can't match him by wrestling but can beat him by being thicc sabu

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

kushi is a trim and clean cut time splitter hiromu is a wild-eyed beefy time BOMBUUUUUUUUUU its pretty swell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the foil stuff is more accurately from spermgod on t witter i think but it all comes together

• Locked thread