Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killfast37
May 7, 2007
gently caress it, I'm in for 25k words. :toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killfast37
May 7, 2007
Checking in with 2977/25000 words. I'm pretty happy with that considering I've been writing 2 days and aiming for about 1500 a day. If I can keep pace I won't get banned again this month.

Killfast37
May 7, 2007
I'm about at 8200 words into my 25,000 goal. Good news is I'm close to finally finishing this book and might get to use the last 5k words to start a new project.

Killfast37
May 7, 2007
I'm going to make it. Only got 2000 words left. I'll be back to post proof later tonight.

Killfast37
May 7, 2007
Here's my word tracker. I'm pretty happy I made it even though it was by the skin of my teeth. Hopefully next month I'll be more consistent. I would be lying if I said the home stretch was easy and sadly I think I'm going to have to cut a few scenes on the re-write, but oh well 25k whoo. :toot:

• Locked thread