Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
in, backing down to 15k bc I want to spend more time tinkering and less time issuing explosive diarrhea onto the page :toxx: :gooncamp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

sebmojo posted:

would people find it useful if we had weekly check-ins? no obligation, but we've got some decent totals here so breaking it up will be important.

Sounds dumb, I'm in

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
checking in with about 1400 words, though that number will probably go up a lot over the next two days

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
idk what I'm at but it doesn't feel like as much as it should be

too bad A CERTAIN THREAD I WON'T MENTION had to write a bazillion cool stories for me to read and judge

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
For some reason I thought today was the 31st and I was skeptical I'd get the last of my words done. I will probably be screaming in here right at the deadline tomorrow, but dammit i'll get my stupid words done. It's been a hard month, but really, every month is a hard month for someone. gently caress anything that's not writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Phew. 15K words done.

9893 novel words

4149 other project words

1200 Thunderdome words

https://thunderdome.cc/?story=5396&title=Dumb+Baby+Stuff

Total: 15242 words, give or take a couple. This month didn't represent as much forward progress as I'd like, since I had to hack and slash a lot of bad words from last month, but now I feel like I'm going in a workable direction again. Yay.

• Locked thread