Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Oh hey, I missed that there was a new thread.

I'll :toxx: for 17k to ring in 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

sebmojo posted:

would people find it useful if we had weekly check-ins? no obligation, but we've got some decent totals here so breaking it up will be important.

Probably smart for me. I tend to get to the end of the month, realize "oh crap this 15k is gonna cost me :10bux:, and hammer some crap out.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Checking in! Only 476 words so far, because I've been slacking. Gotta pick up the pace.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
8823/17k. Not too shabby.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Internet's been hosed, so I've been getting a lot of writing done! 18742/17k and I've beaten my goal, so I can coast for the rest of the month, right? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
I know we have another day left, but just so I don't forget, I have 20,057 words, well over my 17k target.

• Locked thread