Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica

BeefSupreme posted:

BRAWL: SKA vs SH

A lovable, persistent loser challenges an established heavyweight. Any kind of contest will do: a fight, a game of chance, a battle of wills, a pissing match, whatever. Feel free to ask for flash rules :)

1250 words.

Due at 12 Noon PST on 5/8/17.

:toxx: or go home to your mama
:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

you know those pictures where a dude's face is photoshopped so it's melting into his cellphone, then your aunt shares it on facebook like ***IT MAKES YOU THINK!!1***

please don't be like that this week

if it becomes lovely Black Mirror week I will come to your houses and poo poo in places you will never find

gently caress this poo poo don't do it, you're better than that

Don't tell me how to live my life only Siri gets to do that.

flerp posted:

or do it gently caress the police
Yes... join usssssthhhhhhhhh.

Now that this is out of our systems let us mourn for literature's death at the hands of Google their free e-books, Tumblr and its blogging platform, & Twitter which enables you to engage with contemporary authors of note.

/rant over.

I'm putting all of my creative energy into clawing a win from Sitting Here so if there's a third judge spot still open I critique much better than I write.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

SkaAndScreenplays fucked around with this message at 16:53 on May 2, 2017

• Locked thread