Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
August is usually gonna be busy since kids are out of school etc. things often quiet down a bit after Labor Day, but I'm generalizing about parks and stuff in general, not Yellowstone specifically

Unfortunately I don't know any great hikes there but the Tetons are right next door as well so look into hitting them up for some hikes too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Wind Rivers are also a few hours south of the Tetons

And by few hours I mean like 2-6 hours because I don't quite remember

E: might be more of a backpacking spot though. Photographers point can be a day hike but probably not worth going all the way out for one hike

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Awesome, have fun. One word of advice about Yellowstone...it's loving big. If you also plan to try to go around and see lots of the park it will require a whole lot of driving. But it's a real neat and unique place

• Locked thread