Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win
Touhou
Love Live
View Results

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm going to share my three favorite artists who've been doing fanart for Love Live! Sunshine!!

First up, we have アント (Ant, probably), who's on the list mostly (but not entirely!) for this one image.

X

I really like their use of soft colors and their facial expressions. They're great at showing passion, or a character on the verge of breaking down:

Next up we have Eulyin.

X

I really like her use of lighting when she draws in color, her sketchy hair that seems to lay more naturally than most, and her gorgeous eyes. Her eyes pop even in black and white:

As a nice added benefit, she's Malaysian and knows English, so most (all?) of the comics she posts in Japanese also get posted elsewhere in English. She makes longer doujinshi in English, and at least occasionally puts them up for order/preorder internationally. I discovered her just a couple days after the most recent deadline :(

Last (but first in my heart) we have Mezashi.

X

Mezashi draws the absolute cutest things I've ever seen, and when she wants, she manages to make things incredibly sensual at the same time, despite pretty much never doing anything that's actually NWS. This (Yoshiko & Hanamaru) is her favorite pairing, and she makes me want to love them to. So, I do. Quite a few of her doujins have been translated, some by yours truly.

She's very prolific, and the above piece is just the most recent thing posted to her twitter. Everything she draws is so incredibly cute that one can just click on something at random from her pixiv
X
and yup, it's super loving cute.

Side note: Mezashi's birthday was just a couple days ago, and there were a bunch of other artists drawing YoshiMaru for her on twitter :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Let us take a moment to appreciate nakayoshikawa.

X
X
X
X

Yeah. That's nice.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yes. I love the pun.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

e: same artist: