Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Applewhite posted:

OP close your post history :smug:

haha no but seriously please help me! my landlord said he is looking for plumbers online so i hope it is fixed soon it smells like poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Ranma Fan Art posted:

Nooner you asked for this
POOP WARNING

:discourse:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Did you try siphoning the shower poo poo into your toilet and flushing it again

now im imagining a rube goldberg machine but it's all poo poo

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Your domicile is unfit for human habitation and your family's health is at risk. Perhaps there's a space available under a bridge?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Your domicile is unfit for human habitation and your family's health is at risk. Perhaps there's a space available under a bridge?

Its kind of endearing that people remember I lived under a bridge before. That was 7 years ago! We have an appointment to go and view a townhouse tomorrow, here's hoping we get it

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Have you tried plunging your toilet/drain?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

when life givesme poo poo i make poo poo ade

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

satanic splash-back posted:

Have you tried plunging your toilet/drain?

yeah it just sends it back to the other one it loving sucks!@

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
OP I was glad my toilet was working this weekend when I got food poisoning from greasy Chinese food and streams of puke and poo poo were coming out every 20 minutes all night long baby.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smellbound posted:

OP I was glad my toilet was working this weekend when I got food poisoning from greasy Chinese food and streams of puke and poo poo were coming out ever 20 minutes all night long baby.

im also glad your toilet was working then, i wish mine was working now!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
And on a Sunday too, horrible luck OP

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hardawn posted:

And on a Sunday too, horrible luck OP

youre loving with me right

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Ranma Fan Art posted:

Its kind of endearing that people remember I lived under a bridge before. That was 7 years ago! We have an appointment to go and view a townhouse tomorrow, here's hoping we get it

Your plight was kinda new when I started lurking and I thought you were GBS's top tard. Then enfield showed up in a hot flash and stole your thunder.
Im glad you didn't try to one-up him.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Ranma Fan Art posted:

haha no but seriously please help me! my landlord said he is looking for plumbers online so i hope it is fixed soon it smells like poo poo!

Your landlord sounds like an idiot. A rental property owner should have his personally-known and vouched-for plumber's number on speed dial. Yes I know saying speed dial makes it plain I am old. He's really just stalling and hoping you fix it for free.

Myron Baloney fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jan 4, 2017

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Your plight was kinda new when I started lurking and I thought you were GBS's top tard. Then enfield showed up in a hot flash and stole your thunder.
Im glad you didn't try to one-up him.

man me too!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Myron Baloney posted:

Your landlord sounds like an idiot. A rental property owner should have his personally-known and vouched-for plumber's number on speed dial. Yes I know saying speed dial makes it plain I am old. He's really just stalling and hoping you fix it for free.

for what its worth he is an idiot him and his wife bought the house from the old owner and have been completely useless since they became my landlord. and good guess he texted me asking if i thought it was the sump pump backing up, so i assume he thinks im just gonna crawl behind my stove and fix it myself somehow

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i had a leak in my shower since the 23rd and its going throuigh the ceiling and the landlord still hastn fixed it GL OP

hes a self employed handyman slum lord tho and a huge cheap skate

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
dogg, think of all the free jenkem you could make! youre shower is filled with pure profit right now!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
splash about in it OP

embrace the poop

free your mind@!!!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

A little hand snake isn't gonna do it. The main for that bathroom group is backed up. Hassle the gently caress outta your landlord until he gets a plumber to pull the toilet and run a 3/8s or 1/4 machine down it.

FYI in my experience when this happens the line (usually a 3-4" pipe) is almost always packed with tampons and/or baby wipes. So if you're flushing those you might wanna not do that. Not saying you are, just a friendly reminder to only flush TP and waste. No wipes, tampons, paper towels, Q-tips, cotton swabs, etc.

Esp don't flush those if you've got cast iron pipes. You can get lucky for a long time with PVC but a cast line loving loves to get cotton fiber stuff hung up in it.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jan 4, 2017

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ranma Fan Art posted:

for what its worth he is an idiot him and his wife bought the house from the old owner and have been completely useless since they became my landlord. and good guess he texted me asking if i thought it was the sump pump backing up, so i assume he thinks im just gonna crawl behind my stove and fix it myself somehow

So he doesn't know what a sump pump is for, that's reassuring.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i had the flu already but my throat wasnt sore or anything i was just feverish so is this sore throat from breathing in poo poo fumes?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i had the flu already but my throat wasnt sore or anything i was just feverish so is this sore throat from breathing in poo poo fumes?

Probably not.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

okay thats good i guess im just sicker than i thought lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Ranma Fan Art posted:

youre loving with me right

Today is Sunday for me, so yeah

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hardawn posted:

Today is Sunday for me, so yeah

okay like its the day before you go to work or is there a time zone where its two days ago :psyduck:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just farted and it smells like a real bad poop

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

get out of my shower drain nooner

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Nooner posted:

SEE A DOCTOR

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Maybe don't flush weird poo poo down the toilet you goon

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My Man Shran posted:

Maybe don't flush weird poo poo down the toilet you goon

thats whats so crazy about this, i didnt!

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Ranma Fan Art posted:

thats whats so crazy about this, i didnt!
:tinfoil:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
If only you had some toilet shoes

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol this is going to cost your idiot landlord $25,000 to run a new sewer main and he's going to take it out on you for Making Him Maintain his Property. I recommend looking for a new place asap

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i would come help you sid but i dont know where you live and also i afraid of poop

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

How do you pronounce squat, op?

When I say it it rhymes with "hat" instead of "hot"

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

My Man Shran posted:

How do you pronounce squat, op?

When I say it it rhymes with "hat" instead of "hot"

hosed up if true

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Also loving lol that your landlord doesn't know plumbers and electricians at the very least. I mean drat son come on.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my landlord has outed himself as a real piece of poo poo, he came down himself and looked around and tried to tell me that he could not reach any 24 hour plumbers, I googled it and there are at least 4 in my city and one that is open until 11:30 tonight. i am about to start loving screaming i swear to god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
maybe just call a plumber and bill it to your landlord/deduct it from your rent next month if its not too expensive (lol plumbers can easily make upwards of $100/hr)

• Locked thread