Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Yeah I did two years with a company that lined broken sewer pipes. Basically if a line breaks or (in the case of 2" cast iron kitchen sink lines) rots/troughs the bottom out, every bit of water that passes through brings in sediment. This builds up and gives something for toilet paper, wipes, tampons, etc. to pile up on and cause a blockage. Not to mention the break/trough itself provides rough edges for stuff to hang up on. We dealt with it all the time, as it was literally our bread and butter. Basically when you have a broken sewer, you jackhammer it up and either reroute the line or just replace it. With the company I worked for, if you had crazy expensive irreplaceable flooring/cabinets like imported tile or teak cabinetry, you called us and we could fix it without destroying poo poo. Broken sewer lines were our primary focus.

Our process was much more expensive than the conventional fix, but wouldn't ruin high dollar/irreplaceable stuff. I know a broken sewer pipe when I hear about one. And if there's dirt, roots, or sand in a sewer pipe, that poo poo is either broken or rotted out. Tell your landlord that a not-plumber with specialized sewer experience from the internet says his poo poo is all jacked up.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jan 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I went to work at 11 when a plumber arrived again, and I just got home more than 4 hours later and everything is still all hosed up and it smells like poo poo in my house again. It just smells like raw sewage and its making me feel ill. I don't know what to do it was supposed to be date night tonight and now I don't think we can even spend the night in our own home. I hate.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Is the plumber still there?
Did they run the camera?

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Have you looked into your options with the housing bureau? I would have to imagine your landlord is obligated to do something so you guys have access to a toilet/not be exposed to fecal spray, especially with the little guy involved. Keep an eye out for mold once this is all resolved too because that poo poo will crop up and it is quite nasty.

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

shoophobo posted:

Did they run the camera?
post video from the poop cam

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
did you try closing the door? that might work

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

shoophobo posted:

Did they run the camera?

Yeah they used the camera and figured out the sewage pump is completely loving busted so at least now I know what is wrong. My girlfriend is currently texting the landlord because I am actually ready to punch him in his smug mouth if I have to deal with him any longer. He is trying to get out of having it fixed today because he doesn't want to have to pay the plumber overtime. I am not impressed. Thanks for the links in the chat btw they should be a big help.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Your landlord sounds like a real badman, you should flush dirt down his pipes to show him!

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
my landlord is allegedly coming tomorrow to fix me leaky shower. not as crazy as this situation but annoying how these guys are just like ehhhh ill get to it or just outright try to avoid it

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
sounds like date night is cancelled!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sounds like date night just got a little extra spicy!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

angerbeet posted:

sounds like date night is cancelled!

we are going to the drat movie!

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
movie and a quick visit to the rec center showers

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Ranma Fan Art posted:

Thanks for the links

Yeah man np. Good news is that Ontario's laws are on your side. Just tell him if it's not fixed by the morning you're calling the city. He can get a fat fine.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Smellbound posted:

movie and a quick visit to the rec center showers

Hit the local bath house.

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Hit the local bath house.
someones getting roto-rooted :grin:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey everyone thanks for your help and support. we went and saw assassins creed last night and when we got home the sewage pump was fixed and my toilet was back where it belonged instead of in my shower. my girlfriend made me apologize to the landlord for being rude to him because i told him i really didnt want to talk to him at the time when he had called me because i wanted to punch him lol. he never apologized for calling me a liar, or even replied to my apology. but i can poop at least.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
It's funny cause ranma is probably all like "oh man what a pain to deal with baby poop butt" and then all of his own poop cam eback up the drain haha.

NOT as funny as making GBS threads yourself though which requires a lot more dynamics. Failing buttocks, failing spirit, a lack of general awareness of one's own body
in this case it is a house, so all one can deduce is that a goon's house shat itself

ah well. they can't all be winners

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Ranma Fan Art posted:

I am not impressed. Thanks for the links in the chat btw they should be a big help.

typical

this is tantamount to pirating the forums. what do you do? you chat with people with no accounts and you're probably mean, talking about us behind our backs,. Make no butts about it people, they're probably using IRC

I am anti chat room.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Drunk & Ugly posted:

typical

this is tantamount to pirating the forums. what do you do? you chat with people with no accounts and you're probably mean, talking about us behind our backs,.

I am anti chat room.

I was talking specifically to shoop lol I assure you the only chat room I participate in is strictly goons. Oh and we talk abhout how much you suck allth e time :getin:

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Ranma Fan Art posted:

I was talking specifically to shoop lol I assure you the only chat room I participate in is strictly goons. Oh and we talk abhout how much you suck allth e time :getin:

Hurtful and uncalled for and probably pre-meditated

And i dont care if theyre goons, are you not satisfied with our posting? do you need more??? Something on the side

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Hurtful and uncalled for and probably pre-meditated

And i dont care if theyre goons, are you not satisfied with our posting? do you need more??? Something on the side

yeah something like that i have rrally bad adhd and i need constant validation that im good and cool

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Loan Amount 75,000
Interest Rate 6.5%
Loan amount due in years 20

Monthly payment, $559.18

Just buy a house.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lime Tonics posted:

Loan Amount 75,000
Interest Rate 6.5%

Monthly payment, $559.18

Just buy a house.

Ah yes, that is something everyone is capable of doing, just going and getting an almost 100k loan. Are you loving yanking my chain?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Now pop open the shower drain and poop.down it

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

donkey salami posted:

Now pop open the shower drain and poop.down it

yeah show that fucker whos running things

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Lime Tonics posted:

Loan Amount 75,000
Interest Rate 6.5%

Monthly payment, $559.18

Just buy a house.

Yeah except for all the other poo poo that comes with owning and caring for a house that a landlord does in a rental.
Not everyone is ready for that.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ranma Fan Art posted:

Ah yes, that is something everyone is capable of doing, just going and getting an almost 100k loan. Are you loving yanking my chain?

long as you make 15 bucks a hour or better and have a decent credit score, it is doable. Just be eating ramen noodles for awhile though, but i see your point.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lime Tonics posted:

long as you make 15 bucks a hour or better and have a decent credit score, it is doable. Just be eating ramen noodles for awhile though, but i see your point.

I'm on disability and make minimum wage, and I have a loving 4 month old son lmao holy gently caress

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I still think it would be a good idea to make Sid a mod.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sid would be great QCS mod. Get folks to chill.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
everybody poops, OP

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

What's the toilet like now?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I've played enough Capcom games to know that backing up is almost always followed by a charge attack, so be ready Sid.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Ork of Fiction posted:

I've played enough Capcom games to know that backing up is almost always followed by a charge attack, so be ready Sid.

lol

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Lime Tonics posted:

Loan Amount 75,000
Interest Rate 6.5%

Monthly payment, $559.18

Just buy a house.

hmmmm yes a house for 75k, very good

that will definitely be a very habitable domicile

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
poor baby sid and his idiot boy can't live in a shack apparently :rolleyes:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

angerbeet posted:

poor baby sid and his idiot boy can't live in a shack apparently :rolleyes:

well like we probably could i guess but i would rather he not grow up like i did lmao

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Ranma Fan Art posted:

well like we probably could i guess but i would rather he not grow up like i did lmao

you have a shower full of poop growing uyp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

jarofpiss posted:

you have a shower full of poop growing uyp?

bad house

• Locked thread