Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

This is the best thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Don't worry, with the new patch if you lose your dong to doctors you can get Satan to grow it back

If it weren't for the throngs of DLCs, I would be really eager to get invested in CKII.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

B
C*
A
C
C

*My actual intention is to pick the Ikko Ikkiest option for Japan, and this sounded like the correct one.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

This will be like if the Qing Empire at the time of the First Sino-Japanese War didn't have the advantage of size.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Moderates

Honour
Duty
Factroys

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

We'll see you change your tune once the nukes rain down and the subsequently uplifted human race is 80% Albanian

Uphold Hoxhaist-Posadist thought.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Yvonmukluk posted:

Oh dammit, another Goon Paradox LP is going Maximum Hitler.

Still, at least things are going better for some of the less-totalitarian states in the rest of the world. Yay Germany!

I mean, it's been a while since we had a Maximum Hitler Paradox LP. Wasn't that era a number of years ago?

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

A (as in A Las Barricadas) - The Radical North

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

I can't think of anything other than AzeriLP to not go full radical in one direction or another. I think maybe Hohenzollern stayed a Monarchy until the very fiery end?

The Monarchy became quasi-fascist.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Fun fact: Rojava is actually part of Greenland in this timeline. I assume they still held the de-jure claim from ck2 and it passed down into v2

Great. The Syrian Civil War just got even more confusing.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

A whole third of the focus tree starts with 'Succession of the Supreme Leader'

I can only imagine Maz Mazin will be around for a very long time.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Option C!

Also, send volunteers to Germany as soon as possible, go go go go go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Does option C actually lock off the ability to send volunteers to other wars? I feel like that's something that people just made up, and everyone else just sort of went along with it.