Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
*dramatic music sting*

edit: I'm looking forward to EU4. Without christian Spain the European balance of power could be thrown off in an interesting way. And that could have knock on effects depending on how you decide to grow the country (as a land empire or colonial empire).

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jan 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

PurpleXVI posted:

Honestly this is kind of an interesting LP compared to a lot of them, because it feels like there are a shitload of "sub-optimal" roleplaying choices being made, to the point where I'm actually nervous for the survival of the Jizrunids at times.

Yeah. Hopefully the ruler traits in EU4 give enough "material" to keep Role Playing like this going.

Either that, or the will of the estates (us).

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

aphid_licker posted:

Were manure pits really used as improvised explosive devices??

In case people don't know, one of the funnier assasinations in this game is filling up the floorboards with poop and blowing it up at dinner.

If you are the target your charecter complains about the smell before being blown to high heavens (or not, which is funny also.)

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

It's always cancer, isn't it? :ohdear:

I can cure that.

Just let me cut off your dick. :wiggle:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

PurpleXVI posted:

Why the strike into the Med rather than focusing on Iberia, though?

Holy wars can be joined by other rulers of the same faith. Because Byzantium are the only Orthodox people of note you can take them on one on one without worrying about the Catholic Clown Car that is west Europe.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

aphid_licker posted:

On the other hand ending up back at square one minus your dick is amazingly Jizrunids.txt

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Going to the mat in that civil war defintely stopped it from becoming an islamic steamroller so it was probably a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Games / Let's Play / CK2 - slapped the papacy and got Jizrunid everywhere