Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

On the flipside of the Satan event, my devil child ended up being the victim of an assassination plot led by a loving 25 intrigue duke I had. I was so mad I killed his entire family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

france was more real than pretty much any state at the time and was highly centralized

Relative to others states of its time, France was a very centralized state. And that's not saying much - Austria at this time is and would remain a burning tire fire of administrative failure up to it's demise, Britain 'ruled' a super-corporation in India, and The United States are united in name only, to name nothing of what's happening in other states at this time (and Spain.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

Comedy option: Andulasian Khedive

In Vicky 2 terms, the Khedive is hilarioisly strong: Huge population, vast potential for industrial expansion, big coastline and states for a large navy, and basically one giant pocket of attrition causing jungles and mountains.

Beyond its warmaking potential, it is however hamstrung by low literacy and hardly any right culture pops, so if this happened in 1880, the Khedive would fall to pieces by 1920 under the ludicrously high militancy it would have, especiqlly with zero reforms.