Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

Mirdini posted:

What a wild ride, thanks for the great LP Hashim.

In the spirit of everyone else asking about their characters, how was Mirza al-Din's tenure as Chief of the Red Army/did he get up to anything after that?

Definitely tried his hand at a political career after the war, but he's always been under the watchful eye of Mizanur so I doubt he'd be able to get very far before sidelined or forced into an early retirement.

Also, I've finally started working on the mod, sorry for the delay but I needed some time away from modding. Someone also asked me to show off some of the focus tree possibilities for other nations, so I'll try and get some pics of those soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Oh, and Andalus is now on the archives!

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

I've actually been thinking about going back to CK2, since I've got an extremely interesting game going on right now. Not sure whether there are any other CK2 LPs going on atm though.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Yeah I haven't played CK2 in two years, so it feels like a new game at this point. I don't have a lot of free time right now, but I'll still go for it since this LP would be much smaller-scale with more of an erratic update schedule.

So I've thrown up a new thread here. First update will be later tonight, once I can sit down and write something.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

ZearothK posted:

Hey! Was the finished V2 scenario ever posted?

I think this might've been the last version I posted in the thread - link. I meant to squash some bugs and work out a few kinks, I'll get to that someday.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

I... can't believe I never posted it. Ima get to it, but in my defence, I can barely remember writing those last few updates and was hella burned out by the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Forgot to post this here, but I've got another LP up and running — drat your seventh grandfather! — as the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Come watch a bunch of goons ruin the holiest city on earth