Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

The Child of Satan event chain is just so much goddamn fun though. My first and most notable time getting it, I was the King of Scotland and Ireland, and the event fired on my youngest daughter. While still less than 8 years old, she murdered all of my other heirs (including an adult son), and then I passed away of old age conveniently as England went into a civil war. The new Hellqueen of Scotland-Ireland declared war immediately, aided by an army led by our three witches, and established a dark Britannic Empire to surely last a thousand years.

I ended the game when she hit age 99 and was still healthy, because nothing will ever top that. In my headcanon she reigns to this day as dread queen of all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Rody One Half posted:

One day some brave soul will make a new full on Crete style lp and it will be amazing

Once Imperator: Rome becomes a good game in like four years

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine

Stellaris is now a good game and it fills a niche in the genre that really nothing else does. It's very much its own thing, and I appreciate that about it.

I still only have about half the playtime in Stellaris as I do in the other main titles (250ish for Stellaris compared to 400+ hours for CK2/EU4/HOI4) though. And Imperator clocks in at a pitiful 20.