Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Maybe I'm just misreading this, but it doesn't actually look like that's what he said to me. The joke according to the article goes

ABC posted:

"All women of every race can be beautiful," Noah says in the clip, which has since been removed from YouTube.

"And I know some of you are sitting there now going, 'Oh Trevor, yeah, but I've never seen a beautiful Aborigine'.

"Yeah, but you know what you say? You say 'yet'. That's what you say; 'yet'. Because you haven't seen all of them, right?

"Plus it's not always about looks. Maybe Aborigine women do special things? Maybe they'll just like, jump on top of you?"

That sounds more like he was saying all women of every race can be beautiful and you can't really say all women of a particular ethnicity or nationality or whatever are ugly because you'll never see all of them; but that it's not always about looks regardless of whether you believe that or not. Now, the didgeridoo thing it describes afterwards sounds kind of shaky anyway but it doesn't read to me like he was ever saying all aboriginal women are ugly. Or I'm just failing to grasp some part of I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread