Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Jiro posted:

Did anyone else see that?? It looked and sounded like an interruption of the feed.

I assume it was deliberate but still, what the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Steve Vader posted:

I didn't watch it, but I can't imagine a Trump spoof show being funny because Trump is not funny - he's a goddamned worthless pile of dogshit currently destroying everything in the world that's any good because he's a misbegotten self-obsessed lazy creep and any thought about him becomes blinding fury within a matter of seconds.

The interview or whatever with KEEF had a moment or two that was... funny-ish when "Trump" said something indicating he'd perhaps read or took an interest in anything and was capable of making an informed point, just because it was completely out of character.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Dr. Citan Uzuki posted:

Would anyone actually want to watch a show with her on it though? She was one of the worst parts of The Nightly Show. Only Ricky Velez and (sometimes) Mike Yard were worse.

P.S. gently caress Ricky Velez

The blurb in my tv listings says she was the head writer. :shrug:

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
gently caress deep dish tho

really the direction that segment went was unpredictable to say the least

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
Meanwhile TDS did another extended segment on the taint.

Everything old is new again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

IRQ posted:

Every comedy show on the planet is going to give a hot take on the taint this week, strap in for all the fresh hilarity.

Oh sure, on Monday I tuned in late to Colbert and Amy Schumer was talking about her "taint team" and I was completely lost since I'd avoided the "real" news all day.

The Daily Show's just felt like a weird knockoff of the one they'd done years ago that's stuck in my head.

• Locked thread