Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Everyone I don't like is Alt-right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Pastrymancy posted:

I don't really give a poo poo about his real estate purchases but Noah has a widely watched platform and he used it to the benefit of the folks that ran over protestors in order to appeal to centrists

Oh my, not the centrists. How dare a show try to appeal to the widest possible audience. I'm canceling my subscription.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
This entire thread is a false narrative. Your all false.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Boywhiz88 posted:

There's a lot of noise and unfortunately, I think Trevor adds to it rather than stand out from it.

You're only saying that because he's black. Racist.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
If you don't like what political comedy has become you might be a white supremacist

• Locked thread