Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

IRQ posted:

Did I not say I don't necessarily agree with him? I was only saying that perhaps people like oh snapple who have some kind of insane vendetta against Trevor Noah and the daily show in general (this is not the first thread I have seen that poster go off the loving deep end with unhinged bullshit about him and other daily show alums [did you know jason jones and sam bee are kkk grand wizards according to oh snapple?]) I might consider that Trevor Noah actually lived this poo poo and might know a bit more than we do, he does a great impression of Mandella after all!

Please, Jon Stewart would be falling in line with the "violence is always wrong" message too.

None of these people are going to give a positive view on antifa.

Even if they wanted to (they wouldn't), the network would put the kibosh on that posthaste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The biggest problem with Klepper isn't even material, it's charisma.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bruceski posted:

There is good and bad pizza of all kinds, and the bad pizzas of different kinds gets bad in different ways so that's gonna put different people off. There is a pizza out there for everyone, even the pineapple weirdos.

Look buddy we have to have strong opinions about pizza around here and belittle everyone elses.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Really good interview with TCrews on wednesday.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

PicklePants posted:

A lot of the parts of The Nightly Show were better than the whole.

Some of the comedy skits.. just kind of sucked. I liked very few of the Ricky Velez skits.

It gave me Franchesca Ramsey. I will forever be thankful for that, I didn't know about her before. All of her stuff was pretty amazing.

The panel was.. usually the worst. Sometimes they'd have on great guests, but no one every got time to really say anything. A snippet here, and there, and boom. Moving on. And some people just had trash opinions, and there wasn't enough time to really refute those ideas. They they had on good guests, they never had enough time to really explain. It was just too short of a segment to be of any good.

I almost always skip the interviews in everything and the panel was no exception. If you kept it as a 11-15 minute show it was p good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Noah is ok and I really like some of the correspondents but the biggest difference between him and Stewart is there are still bits of Stewart's show (and especially TCR) I kinda want to see again. Once I watch first 15 minutes of TDS now I basically cut it off (cuz I don't care about the interviews generally) and forget about it.

There was one segment on either TDS or Colbert about a seaside town in Maine and all kinds of crazy, hilarious poo poo going down (maybe involving syrup?). I'll probably never be able to watch it again but it was a riot.

• Locked thread