Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Jon is on Colbert tonight, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

banned from Starbucks posted:

hes worse than 3 wars and trillions lost?

Sometimes I think that Trump is a continuing repercussion of 9/11 and the massive injection of panicked xenophobia it caused. Repercussions and reverberations extending for over a decade into the form of this fool who will topple the country from within thanks to the approval of scared people who don't read enough.

Sometimes I feel paranoid.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I've got the Comedy Central app on my Roku and can still get them.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

I didn't watch it, but I can't imagine a Trump spoof show being funny because Trump is not funny - he's a goddamned worthless pile of dogshit currently destroying everything in the world that's any good because he's a misbegotten self-obsessed lazy creep and any thought about him becomes blinding fury within a matter of seconds.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Just watched the Youtube clips and I wonder if they were edited. Helms and Corddry didn't say all that much.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

The minute Trump is removed from office, we'll breathe easier and laugh at more farts.

Until then, it feels MANDATORY to pay attention and tear apart everything that piece of poo poo does.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

It'll pass when Trump is over and people don't feel like they have to be constantly vociferous and vigilant because THAT rear end in a top hat MIGHT KILL US ALL.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

get that OUT of my face posted:

This current phase of liberal outrage in comedy started in the late Obama era, why would it end just because Guy We Don't Like is out? And I hope you're not implying this is a good and desirable thing. Equating good politics and good art is typically not a positive development in society.

You know what happened in the late Obama era? Trump became a goddamned candidate for president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Jon Stewart on Colbert last night.

• Locked thread