Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

banned from Starbucks posted:

hes worse than 3 wars and trillions lost?

Probably on that second one, we'll see on your first point.

His ignorant blather on nuclear weapons is kind of disheartening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Fog Tripper posted:

It's simply a steaming pile now.

if you hate it so much why are you posting about it

neener

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

coyo7e posted:

I mean I personally keep going "cover up that cleavage"

:stare:

I haven't liked all of her bits, but I'm pretty sure this issue is coming from within.

EDIT: Hey, something I failed to articulate, thanks.

bull3964 posted:

It was always the setup that made me cringe before, it was always too stand-up delivery.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
This episode was my favorite in a while. (Taking apart Trump's speech)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Echo Chamber posted:

Black Twitter is the only redeeming part of Twitter.

The rest is either an alt-right/gamergate shithole or white Hillary supporters and white Bernie supporters fighting over who's more woke.

Also there's weird Twitter which just compares current events to Metal Gear

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Steve Vader posted:

I didn't watch it, but I can't imagine a Trump spoof show being funny because Trump is not funny - he's a goddamned worthless pile of dogshit currently destroying everything in the world that's any good because he's a misbegotten self-obsessed lazy creep and any thought about him becomes blinding fury within a matter of seconds.

You owe it to yourself to watch Trump vs. Bernie

https://youtu.be/YfXdmHseiFA

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

get that OUT of my face posted:

Good to hear Jordan Klepper got his own show, but that cuts the last link to Jon Stewart's Daily Show, so it's also a bit sad.

Hi Hasan Minhaj still works there and is very funny :)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

jojoinnit posted:

Just catching up on this week and I was expecting the guests on Monday to be Jon Favreau, the famous director and Jon Lovitz the famous comedian plus a third guy.

Their podcast is pretty good, especially if you mainly get your news from mass media outlets and/or don't really do political podcasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

get that OUT of my face posted:

Is anyone planning on watching that Jim Jefferies show? I think he's a funny comedian and I loved Legit, but I really think we're reaching the saturation point of "comedian talks about current events" shows, and none of them really bring anything new to the table, so I'll pass.

It looks better than The President Show, and I already listen to Chapo Trap House, so I'll give it a go. Jim Jeffries is criminally underrated.

• Locked thread