Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bend
Dec 31, 2012

deathbot posted:

I can't think of anything to say but aww, shucks. Thanks! I might give it a bit more practise because I can't produce that level all the time - heck I can't even make things look the same day to day - but I'll try to get up my confidence in the next month or so, with plenty more practise. I'd feel awful if I gave someone subpar work so I want to make sure people get what they pay for.

You ever see a photo of a really nice weld from a master welder?
Thing is that welder makes ten or twenty loving ugly welds that do the job for every one that some dickhead posts going "this is real craftmanship"or whatever (don't worry, your arts not ugly). All that I'm saying is don't sell yourself short, even a master fucks up on a regular basis, that's how they got to where they are.
Worst case your client complains and you redo something, but realistically you're your own harshest critic, work like you posted, if you put yourself out there, will be desired and even if you think a particular piece is sub par there's a better than good chance the client wont .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread