Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring

social vegan posted:

Oh Jen, Jen you twit you bought 2000 pounds of bees Jen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Because of the strict leash laws in my area it makes it very difficult to be a bee owner. Every morning I spend hours getting the little guys ready for their walks and sometimes one of them gets too excited and I have to spend a few more hours trying to untangle them. But it's worth it to hear their little buzzes.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Looking for a good home: Skittles - 1year old European Honeybee, has all shots, great with kids and loves to play and cuddle. My daughter is allergic so we are looking to rehome him. $25- adoption fee, please no wasps.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Gently used bees, $2 each or 6 for $10. Wife just bought me a box of shiny new 2017 bees and I no longer use my old ones, all are 2015s but still in great shape, buzzers still work and all still have stîngers intact, still have original boxes and receipts, covered under warranty till 2018.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Lost bee - Answers to the name Reggie, let him out back last week to use the bathroom and pollinate but he never returned. He's wearing a tiny blue collar with relevant bee tags. My family is distraught, we miss our little Reggie. $100 reward if you find and return him.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Happiness is a warm bee.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"Ok class now lets try drawing a square"

*all the bees draw a hexagon*

"no..no we already know you can draw hexagons, lets try again... just four sides this time"

*all the bees draw a hexagon again*

"...ok...one more time... a square... only four sides"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

mister magpie posted:

*setting: a round table discussion with several notable academics.*

richard dawkins: "what we can all agree on, however, is the need for more bees."

piso mojado, blowing bubbles out of a pipe: "actually, my dear friend, we need fewer bees. perhaps even...no bees."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*looks up form eating a huge bowl of bees*

"what?"

• Locked thread