Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

how many bees you want? I'll get you 3 pounds of bees for 90 dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Okay I know a guy. You drive a hard bargain. 25$ a pound for bees, but you gotta order at least a hundred pounds. 100 lbs of bees gotta be enough right? ... Oh god. What if the bees are disappearing because of this bee trafficking operation. Are the bee keepers to blame? Good lord it's in the name. BEES, THEY'RE KEEPING THEM

joke_explainer

social vegan posted:

Oh Jen, Jen you twit you bought 2000 pounds of bees Jen

social vegan posted:

me at olive garden: uh hi i'd like just a water and could I uh get the uh unlimited bees

waitress: *gasps* h-he knows

FactsAreUseless posted:

We've got to move these microwave ovens
We need to get a whole bunch more beeeees

Luvcow posted:

Happiness is a warm bee.

lol

joke_explainer

GORDON posted:

If you weigh them while half are airborne is that only a pound and a half?

No, it's a sealed box, average over time the bees don't become weightless when they fly, they are exerting force downward and that force is exactly equal to their weight to allow them to fly. Some force is applied to the walls of the box, so it translates downwards. You'll see fluctuation from force when they land or take off, but the overall weight is always the same. This was actually a mythbusters episode, tho with birds and not bees. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVeP6oqH-Qo

joke_explainer

Looking out from the deck of the sailing vessel, he lifted his spyglass. Bees in every direction, buzzing off the top of a gigantic, writhing mass of bees, spreading from horizon to horizon as far as they could see. The crew held their breath waiting for the Captain's judgement.

"It's not enough. We need more bees."

• Locked thread