Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite

I have a youtube channel where I give all my beebros sweet pickup line dances so they have a easier time busting a honey nut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

Official Report from NASA: No bees in space, sorry, we thought we could help.

Plebian Parasite

((Is it possible he knows? He knows about the knights of yellow and black and our mystical power to turn lead into pure bees?))

Plebian Parasite

Bee movie but everytime they say the word bee actual live bees shoot from your computer monitor

Plebian Parasite

me @ beecon: *stretches and casually removes jacket to reveal tshirt that says 'HORNETS'*

Plebian Parasite

Blessed are the poor in nectar: for theirs is the hive of Honey.
Blessed are those who bumble: for they will be drones.
Blessed are the larvae: for they will inherit the fields.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for pollen: for their legs will be filled.
Blessed are the stingless: for they will not rip their butt off.
Blessed are the pure in spit: for they will make hexagons.
Blessed are the dancemakers: for they will bzzz bzzz bzzzz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite

"Hmmm. Bees. Bees bees bees. Beeeeeeeees. Beesbeesbeesbeeesbeesbeesbeesbees. Bees? Beeeeeeeeeeeees."

-me tryin to think up another post for this thread.

• Locked thread