Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Die Sexmonster posted:

I'm white and I'd much rather vote for Ellison. Suck on that, DNC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Yeah, holy poo poo.

EDIT:

Fulchrum posted:

"The science of phrenology is crucial to understanding the seperation of our two species".

LMAO

Prediction: Democrats stay minority party in the House and Senate if Perez wins.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Spiffster posted:

I only buy this because democrats alone can blow such outrage against someone who is so reviled into a staggering loss.

4 more years of Trump and Super Majorities of Republicans in the chambers of congress. :smithicide:

I really really hope it doesn't happen.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

yellowyams posted:

this was a strategically stupid move no matter how you look at it and i have no idea how anyone can defend it. i don't see a way out of this.

Remember what happened to the Whigs?

• Locked thread